Incoming freshman may now enroll in IMPACT via Infinite Campus. Enrollment will be open throughout the year. Freshmen must enroll through their Infinite Campus account. Parents are not able to access enrollment directly but a confirmation email will be sent to the parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Students, log in to your Infinite Campus account
- Select the blue IMPACT link, typically located under the MORE section
- Read and review the information contained in the IMPACT Scholars document.
- Please note, verification emails will be sent to the email address listed in the document. CUSD has assigned you a student email and your verification will be emailed to that address in addition to your primary parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Once you opt into the program, you will use the SAME link to begin submitting hours. All hours must be submitted through this link.
- You may download a Community Service form (on the right side of this web page). This is for your records only but may be asked for should there be a question or concern about your submission.
- Your volunteer service supervisor's email will serve as their signature.
Questions? Email ChandlerEdFoundation@cusd80.com.
Infinite Campus Link
Access the student Infinite Campus Portal HERE
In addition to classroom enrichment, Chandler Education Foundation is committed to investing in our future by providing CUSD high school students with experiences that directly engage them in strengthening our community. The IMPACT Chandler Scholars program requires a student’s formal commitment in their freshman year:
Students commit to:
maintain a 3.4 or greater GPA
cumulative attendance at 95% or greater
submit at least 35 hours of community service* before the first day of their junior year
submit at least 100 hours of community service* before April 1st of their senior year
Students who fulfill all program requirements are considered IMPACT Scholars and receive additional honors at graduation including letters of recommendation and an honor cord to wear with their cap and gown.
IMPACT Chandler Scholars are then considered eligible to apply for an IMPACT Scholarship. In years past, this scholarship has been approximately $1,000 per award and is based upon available funding each year.
In 2019, the Foundation awarded over $72,000 in IMPACT Scholarships.
*IMPACT Chandler Scholars program participants are asked to volunteer in their community. We encourage students to volunteer for a variety of organizations. Volunteer hours will not be credited for service provided at a faith-based organization where volunteer time does not benefit the broader community. Please contact us further clarification is needed.
Graduating seniors, please use this link for information or to apply for the IMPACT Scholarship. The page can be found under the What We Do, Invest In Students portion of our website, listed as IMPACT Chandler Seniors.
Deadline April 6th, 2020.
Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
IMPACT Chandler Participants
Please use this link to download our current Community Service Form. ***UPDATED AUGUST 2019*** All students should record service and save in a portfolio.
Current 9th and 10th Grade Students
Please use the Infinite Campus link used to enroll/opt-in to IMPACT in order to submit hours. Parents are unable to upload hours through their parent portal.
Current 11th & 12th Grade Students ONLY
***If you are currently enrolled in the IMPACT program, you may use the instructions to the left to opt in electronically through Infinite Campus. Once you have opted in, use the same link to submit hours electronically.
Community Service Activity forms may also be uploaded below (this process will be phased out over the next year). You will receive email confirmation of your submission.