IMPACT Chandler Scholars Program Enrollment
Incoming freshman enrolled at a Chandler Unified School District school may register for the IMPACT Chandler Scholars program via Infinite Campus. Freshmen may opt in at anytime throughout the academic year beginning on the first day of the school year. Freshmen must enroll through their Infinite Campus account.
Parents are not able to access enrollment directly but a confirmation email will be sent to the parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
Steps to Register
- Log in to your Infinite Campus account
- Select the blue IMPACT link, typically located under the MORE section
- Read and review the information contained in the IMPACT Scholars document
- Please note, verification emails will be sent to the email address listed in the document. CUSD has assigned you a student email and your verification will be emailed to that address in addition to your primary parent/guardian listed in Infinite Campus.
- Once you opt into the program, you will use the SAME link to begin submitting hours. All hours must be submitted through this link.
- You may download a Community Service Form (on the right side of this web page). This is for your records only but may be asked for should there be a question or concern about your submission.
- Your volunteer service supervisor's email will serve as their signature.
Should you have any questions, please contact us by email.
Downloadable Enrollment and Submission Information
Please read all information!
In addition to classroom enrichment, Chandler Education Foundation (CEF) is committed to investing in our future by providing CUSD high school students with experiences that directly engage them in strengthening our community. The IMPACT Chandler Scholars program requires a student’s formal commitment in their freshman year:
Students commit to:
maintain a 3.4 or greater GPA
cumulative attendance at 95% or greater
submit at least 100 hours of community service* before April 1st of their senior year
Students who fulfill all program requirements are considered IMPACT Chandler Scholars and receive additional honors at graduation including letters of recommendation and an honor cord to wear with their cap and gown.
IMPACT Chandler Scholars are then considered eligible to apply for an IMPACT Scholarship. These scholarships are typically around $1,000 per award and are based upon available funding each year.
In 2023, the Foundation awarded over $76,000 in IMPACT Scholarships.
*IMPACT Chandler Scholars program participants are asked to volunteer in their community. We encourage students to volunteer for a variety of organizations. Volunteer hours will not be credited for service provided at a faith-based organization where volunteer time does not benefit the broader community. For example, church services/childcare/meal service for members of a church. See the downloadable Community Service Activity form for additional information, or contact us if further clarification is needed.
Infinite Campus Link
Access the student Infinite Campus Portal HERE
Attention 2023-2024 Graduating Seniors
- Deadline for your 100 hours to be submitted is April 1, 2024 (Please don't wait until the last minute as hours need to be submitted, reviewed, and approved.)
- Applications/Essays for the competitive IMPACT Chandler Scholarship will be due by midnight on Thursday, April 4, 2024.
- Your essay will be evaluated by volunteers.
- The number of scholarships awarded is based upon available funds raised during the academic year.
- Use this link to apply on our IMPACT Chandler Scholarships page (will open December 8, 2023).
- If you have extenuating circumstances that impacted attendance, please submit the information in your application.
All Community Service hours must be submitted through the Infinite Campus (often listed under MORE).
Parents are unable to upload hours through the parent portal. Service hours will not be accepted by mail, fax, or scan unless additional documentation is requested to clarify a previous submission.
Looking for ways to give back to your community? Current needs are listed below or visit our volunteer page to read about a number of organizations where our students have had incredible experiences:
- Volunteering for Feed My Starving Children (FMSC)? A photo image of the packing session information serves as verification of your participation. You will no longer receive a signed form at the site. When submitting through Infinite Campus, leave the supervisor's email blank. Documentation (photo of board) should be saved and available upon request.
- Travel time is not included in volunteer hours.
- When submitting through Infinite Campus, PLEASE consolidate and enter only once for the same location. You may select a date range and include multiple days.
Virtual and At-Home Opportunities
Below is a list of organizations that may offer opportunities to help others. Please note, Chandler Education Foundation and CUSD are not affiliated with any of these organizations and we encourage you to thoroughly research any opportunity with your parent/guardian before submitting any information.