Dignity Health East Valley Volunteer Scholarship
The Dignity Health East Valley Volunteer Scholarship exists to provide scholarships to students whose goal is to obtain a college degree in the healthcare field. Our vision is to be instrumental in providing future generations with medical professionals dedicated to the values of Dignity Health.
Six awards of $1,000.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Preference given to those students involved in the Dignity Health Volunteen Program or who have participated in a health education camp, or some other type of volunteer healthcare profession experience program.
- Must provide proof of Dignity Health volunteer involvement in a letter and/or copy of hours
- Participation in extra-curricular activities / work experience
- Applicant must include a paragraph answering the following three questions:
- What is your career goal?
- Why did you select your field of study?
- How will your education improve or enhance your career goals?
- Please select one of the following core values (Collaboration, Excellence, Justice, Dignity, and Stewardship) and in 300 words or less, provide a specific example of what this value means to you.