Narducci Family Scholarship
For generations, the Narducci Family has been, and continues to be a strong believer in a quality college education. Therefore, this scholarship places value on the applicant’s determination and grit. – In fitting with a family adage, “It’s the end result that counts.” The successful applicant will have formed a plan to successfully enter and complete his/her college education. The scholarship will be awarded to a high-achieving CUSD senior who has demonstrated outstanding grades, commitment to community service, and a passion for learning. Qualifying applicants have attended CUSD schools from Kindergarten through 12th grade.
One (1) award of $3,000 made payable to the ASU, U of A, or NAU.
- Minimum GPA of 3.8
- Academic achievement and honors
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
- Attended CUSD schools from Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Community service
- Leadership qualities
- Applicant must plan on attending either ASU, U of A, or NAU
- Applicant must be pursuing a major of study resulting in a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Applicant must submit a 200 word essay on the following topic:
- What / who has been a motivating factor in pursuing and intended completion of your college education and what the impact of this study will have on your live and/or the lives of others. In addition, please provide a brief description of each of the criteria listed above.